What the ICoC offers
News and Events
- MEMBER NEWS: May 20-26th, International Coaching Week
- MEMBER NEWS: Volunteer Trustee vacancies for Age UK Islington
- MEMBER NEWS:Islington Giving Week
- MEMBER NEWS:Samuel Wilson’s Loans Trust – finance for start-ups and existing businesses
- Could your company provide volunteer tutors to help students from disadvantaged backgrounds get into university?
Sign up to receive free news & events updates
Connect with ICoC
Originally started in 1999 by Jerri N. Udelson, MCC, International Coaching Week is intended to educate the public about the value of working with a professional coach and to acknowledge the results and progress made through the coaching process. The
Age UK Islington is a successful, innovative charity working to improve the lives of local older people. This year they are proud to be celebrating 50 years of charitable activity and are delighted to be seeking new recruits to the
Islington Giving Week 1 – 9 June 2013 Live Local, Give Local Join Islington Giving to celebrate the fantastic activities and opportunities on offer in the borough. There will be fun events throughout the week – most of them completely free.
Samuel Wilson’s Loans Trust is a charitable trust operated by the City of London Corporation which provides loans of up to £50,000 – at very competitive rates of interest – to individuals between 18 and 40 for establishing and developing