Green Gym Sponsorship
Posted on behalf of The Conservation Volunteers (TCV), which has been supporting people to be outdoors, active and connected to their community since 1959.
Since 1999 the TCV Green Gym, developed with Dr. William Bird MBE has helped create healthier, happier communities across the UK by bringing volunteers together to manage or develop local green spaces. Green Gyms are fun and free outdoor sessions where participants are guided in practical activities such as planting trees, sowing meadows and establishing wildlife ponds.
This combination of physical activity and learning new skills in a group setting, together with improving the local environment has positive impacts on the health and wellbeing of volunteers and the wider community. Our work has recently been recognised with the top health and wellbeing award from the Royal Society of Public Health and an independent assessment has shown a social return on investment (SROI) of £4.02 to £1.
Would your organisation like to help the local community by setting up a brand new Green Gym?
Or would you like to support one of our established Green Gyms?
TCV has a range of flexible corporate sponsorship options for organisations who would like to work with us.
How will sponsoring a Green Gym benefit your company?
- It will improve your organisation’s green credentials and support your CSR objectives
- Create beneficial publicity and new networks with potential partners and clients
- Help differentiate yourself from your competitors
- Enhance the skill sets and self-confidence of your employees as they take on new challenges and learn new skills
- Increase morale and motivation through working outdoors and making a difference to the environment
If you are interested in sponsoring a Green Gym and would like more information, please contact Green Gym Sales Manager, Claudia Gold on 07767 113134 or email email@example.com